Boss Series Pottery Wheel Warranty Form
POLICY STATEMENT FOR SPEEDBALL BOSS SERIES WHEEL WARRANTIES
- Warranty must be on file at Speedball Art Products (SAP).
- Customer must contact SAP for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning the wheel. Once obtained, customer must write the number clearly on the outside of the box.
- Parts for warranty repair must be shipped pre-paid to SAP.
- Customer must send the entire system including: unit control box, motor, foot pedal and all power cords (no cut cords). Experience has shown that by sending the entire system, repairs are made the first time, made correctly, and with less time and trouble for all parties concerned.
- Customer should include a brief description of the problem with name, shipping address, phone number and daytime phone number (if different), email address and personal address.
- SAP will pay ground shipping back to customer.
- Any extra charges due to a request by the customer to rush shipment are to be paid by the customer.
- More questions about SAP warranty policies? Contact us at 800.898.7224